The latest gambling news during March mostly focuses on basketball. March Madness, specifically. You also have the NBA rounding up the last few games before the playoffs. Your pay per head service will most likely focus on these games. But since baseball season will be coming in soon, we should start getting ready with our predictions.
When planning out the wagering for a sports season, bettors take on different strategies. These change as the season progresses, but futures wagering is a popular option. For the 2019 MLB season, let’s take a look at some teams that are most likely to stay long into the season.
Baseball Season Predictions
- We really cannot make a list of the top teams of baseball without the Yankees. The bullpens across the MLB changes, and anything can happen. But with Zach Britton back, plus Adam Ottavino, the Yankess have a really good future in the season.
- Next is the Pirates, who have 5 relievers last season who had ERAs of 120 and better. They have been constantly improving throughout the 2018 season, and we can see them staying long in the field as well.
- The Astros make it to the list, as they have been overhauling their bullpen the past couple of years. This results in a lot of potential with veterans like Devenski and Harris, and new blood like Josh James, and trades like Osuna, Pressly, Rondon and Smith.
- The A’s, or Oakland Athletics, pulled a miracle last season despite a huge change in their rotation. Of course, Blake Treinen makes the team shine, plus you have Lou Trivino, who did well in his rookie year.
- The Dodgers will also have a good shot at the postseason, especially with Kenley Jackson who is hopefully recovering well. Joe Kelly was a great player during the postseason, and the addition of Julio Urias, among others, can also help the team do better, especially in the late innings.
There are a lot more teams you could put in the list. The Giants, the Phillies, the Brewers, the Mets, the Nationals, and more. The season will be long, and full of opportunities and wagering options that can make the season a profitable one. If you have no pay per head yet, try out some pay per head review posts to find one that can fill your sportsbook needs.